top of page
JD'S OVEN FRIED BLOODY MARY WINGS
2 ½ pounds chicken wing sections
2 tbsp JD Bloody Mary mix
2 tbsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix JD’s Bloody Mary mix and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then top with a baking rack (optional)
4. In a bowl add the wings and half of the Bloody mixture.
5. Toss thoroughly to coat the wings.
6. Add the rest of the mixture and coat all of the wings.
7. Place wings on the cookie sheet evenly and place in the middle of the oven.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, then flip wings.
9. Bake for another 20 minutes, then flip again.
10.Then bake for another 15-20 minutes and by this time the wings should be done.
11. Let rest for 3-5 minutes and serve and accept compliments
bottom of page